Monday, May 2, 2011

Hello

Just wanted to say a quick hi to everyone.  This is new and exciting for me.  I hope evryone has a great time in this course and the best of luck to everyone.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Everyone, Needed to come back and correct an error I noticed when reading my blog.

    Welcome everyone, just wanted to say a quick hi to you all. This is new for me. I hope everyone has a great time in this class. the best of luck to all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite Children's book is I Love You Forever by Robert N. Munsch

    I love that book because it goes through all the stages of life, birth, childhood, adolesence, then adult. The child grows up then becomes the care giver. this book hits home because my mom has alzheimer's and zi have been caring for her for the past ten years.

    This past year I have been substitute teaching. One day I walked into a preschool room while the kids were taking off thier coats and getting ready for breakfast. One little girl came up to me and asked me to have breakfast with her. She was so cute and so adorable. We acyually spent the morning together because she was new and didn't speak English and because I knew Spanish I could talk to her. I knew then that I wanted to work in the Early Childhood Programs in our district so now I am a student again, and I loveit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Micki I have just started to miss you... Get update go to my blogger. See how it gets!

    ReplyDelete